SCHEDULE RELATING TO GENERAL BUSINESS (from September 2022): –
Unit value in relation to general business is £22.50.
Unit value in relation to court appearances is £22.50.
Charges are as follows:-
- Drawing formal documents or deeds:- 5 Units per sheet of 250 words or part thereof
- Time:- 10 Units per hour
- letters/faxes/e-mails:- 1.25 Units per page of 125 words or part thereof
- Formal or short letters e.g. acknowledgements confirmatory letters:- 0.5 Units
- Telephone calls:- less than 6 minutes – 0.5 Units
- minutes or over – 1 Unit for each 6 minutes or part thereof
- Notarising documents:- 3 Units
- Notarial copies:- 1 Unit
- Copying:- over 10 sheets 0.2 Units per sheet
- Posts and incidents:- not exceeding 5% of fee charged
- Verification of Identification / Anti-money laundering check (per client):- £10